You know, my fingers are already wet... I just touched my lips, they immediately became wet... And the hole is tight... One finger enters easily, she stuck it deep, silent for a moment, rolling her eyes and moaning softly, sighed deeply that she needed to be distracted and continue story, and two already - with difficulty. Just ready for your cock... Fuck me? Or will you lick?
Maybe yes.
I spent three more days and three nights with Aunt Ira. We had sex all the time and hardly even wore clothes. Ira turned out to be a woman without the slightest complexes.
liveartbcs.com/ireland/25-01-2022. And How? Did you like it?))
Then, Lena pushed me away and started licking my mom herself. Also, she ordered:
Sasha, give me a handkerchief, Olya asked.
In the shower, I changed into clean clothes. I left the bathroom and went into the only (very large) room of the apartment. There I saw a huge and already spread out bed, on which three people could easily fit. My aunt was standing next to me.
Suddenly she, as if by the way, said:
I did not flirt and immediately put my hand on her side, held it a little, and began to stroke her thigh. A little comfortable, I lowered my hand below and began to stroke and squeeze the girl's ass through her panties. Olka's breathing quickened and became deeper. I carefully dipped my hand under the elastic band of lace panties and began to paw her buttocks with might and main. All this happened in silence, there were no protesting exclamations. I lay down a little more comfortably and put Olya's left hand under the T-shirt, felt her small, neat breasts and began to gently caress her, not forgetting to pay attention to the hard, full nipples.