С начала эпидемии прошел год, живых становится все меньше, чем мертвых, но шанс все изменить все еще есть.
сюжет гостевая организации правила занятые внешности faq гайд по миру сюжетные персонажи новости
zero patientнулевой пациент Zombieмистер кусь

Сколько ты бродил? Сколько пар обуви стер и убил зомби, прежде, чем забрел к нам, к теплому костру, банке тушенки и кружке кофе? Присаживайся и поведай нам свою историю. Ведь ты как и мы - ты выжил. Теперь нас больше и шансы выжить дальше у каждого из нас стали выше. Ты грейся и отдыхай, сейчас можно позволить себе перевести дух. Выдохнуть и поспать прежде, чем встанет солнце и мы будем снова выживать. Мы все еще здесь, мы все еще живы. И рады приветствовать тебя, путник.

ZONA. The returned.

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ZONA. The returned. » FEEL INVINCIBLE » TriptiaKit

TriptiaKit

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

It's really a cool and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

This is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I'll forward this article to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Excellent, what a webpage it is! This web site presents valuable data to us, keep it up.

Awesome! Its in fact awesome post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through issues with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I can't join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS problems? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

I really like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys I've included you guys to   blogroll.

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Вы здесь » ZONA. The returned. » FEEL INVINCIBLE » TriptiaKit